Hello savages!
It's finally time to reveal ALL the details about our next future.
"Bad Juju" is our new full lenght album and it's going to be released on OCTOBER 8, 2010 (that's Johnny Ramone's birthday..how cool is that!).
Recorded last spring in Atlanta, USA, produced by Joe Queer, the album features 12 brand new tracks, including a song written for us by Ben Weasel, and another one co-written with Dan Vapid.
Bad Juju will be available for digital purchase on iTunes and all the other biggest online stores.
We signed with publisher/label Tre Accordi from Milan, Italy, and they will release CD and LP with Self as distributor.
Monster Zero from the Netherlands will release the CD, and distribute the LP too.
So, if you're asking yourself, "yes, but where do I party?", here's the live shows:
OCT 9 - Rotterdam (NL) - Monster Zero Mash, the Exit + Apers and more
OCT 16 - La Spezia (I) - Skaletta Rock Club + Kill That Girl, Super White Garlic
OCT 23 - Bologna (I) - Covo Club
NOV 5 - Milano (I) - TBA + Chixdiggit!, Kepi Ghoulie
NOV 6 - Piacenza (I) - TBA + Chixdiggit!, Kepi Ghoulie
NOV 27 - Torino (I) - United Club
More records coming soon:
- Stardumb Records release nr. 50 (vv.aa.): double LP, we have 2 new tracks on it including a Methadones cover.
- 7" split Manges/Hard-Ons: one unreleased track for each band!
- digital release on iTunes of "The Manges Go Down"(2006) and "The Manges 'R' Good Enough"(2001)
Stay tuned for more news!
Sgt. Mickey Mouse